Sunday, September 30, 2012

My love hate relationship with the beach

Since I'm chilling in a beach house with my 4 best girl friends, I have had a refresher on why I both love and hate the beach (and this house).

Love: I can run all over the same dunes.
Hate: When it's been raining, every step is like walking in quick-sand.
Love: It's a great place for swim and stamina training.
Hate: You get sand in places you didn't know sand could get.
Love: I can sit in the sun and internet.
Hate: The internet inside the house is shitty.
Love: Being with my friends for 2 weeks.
Hate: Having 1 bathroom between the 4 of us.
Love: There's a massive garden.
Hate: It's all in bloom at the moment. Hayfever.
Love: My friend's family owns the house, so we don't have to worry about paying for it.
Hate: My friends have decided that I'm the one who has to walk to town and buy the food.
Love: We have a washing machine.
Hate: We don't have a dish washer.
Love: It has massive windows in all the rooms (except the bathroom).
Hate: None of the windows have curtains. Not even the ones in the bedrooms.

I'm going to keep adding to this list as I think of things, so hold your horses for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment