Friday, September 14, 2012

What I love about where I live

So, for my first post of the month, I thought I'd share with you my favourite things about where I live.


  • My house is about 200 metres from both a pizza hut and a Hungry Jacks.
  • My neighbours have honeysuckle (it's not honeysuckle, but it's close enough) and they have a sign out the front that says 'take us much as you like'.
  • I live near a bike path on which you can get anywhere in the city.
  • It's a semi-gated community. There's a gate at the front, but it's not fenced or anything.
  • All my neighbours have awesome gardens.
  • Someone set up a basketball hoop on one of the power line poles for the whole court (yes, I live in a court) to use. We often decide on weekends to go around, knock on all the doors and get everyone to play.
  • My elderly next door neighbours have internet that they never use. They let everyone in my building (we're all poor students) use it for free.
  • My upstairs neighbours (I live in an apartment building) have lots of parties which they invite everyone in the building too.
That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there were more that I thought of before. But they're gone forever.

I might make a post featuring my bucket list (which I am currently writing) later.

No comments:

Post a Comment