Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey y'all

Hi everyone. So, just a quick little post, so that I keep my promise and post every day. Even though it's 1 am Wednesday morning here. We won't tell anyone, right?

So, I had a really dull day today. I watched Doctor Who all day with Jae. He has this really irritating habit of, when he gets bored of the episode we're watching, pointing out all the inconsistencies and flawed logic in the episode. It really pisses me off. So today I did something about it.

I let him get away with it a few times, hoping he would get it out of his system. He didn't. So, I quietly got up and found some duck tape. I don't think he even noticed I left the room. I came back and hid the duck tape as I sat down. Then, the next time he did it, I pulled the duck tape on him, taped over his mouth as well as I could. I haven't let him talk since. This happened about 7pm, just after dinner.

The moral of this story is: There is nothing ducktape can't fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment