Thursday, June 14, 2012

This is Weird…

Okay, so I just discovered Windows Live Writer on my School/work laptop. Obviously, I immediately connected this blog to it. It’s pretty crazy, though. It looks totally different to the normal Blogger I’m used to. I opened it and, rather than letting me look around and explore, it has insisted that I write a post.

But, at least this means I’ll be able to update when I’m somewhere (like my work) that has Blogger blocked.

It asked me my username. I didn’t really know what to put, and so, after a bit of thinking, I told it my name was Katie (that’s the name I post comments and such under). It had a problem with this, so I just gave it my email address. That was fine. Why didn’t it just say email address? I’ll be glad when my regular computer is fixed.

I just wanted to try this out. I’m going to go into blogger when I finish this, just to see if it works. It looks like my blog. It’s got the crazy background and everything. I’m just a bit wary that it won’t work. I’ve had experiences like that before.

Anyway, I’m going to go see what happens when I post from here. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment