Thursday, June 14, 2012

Search words

Lots of blogs do posts about their ridiculous search words. I wanted to, but almost all of mine are ‘Letter to my Boyfriend’ (and one that’s ‘My Ridiculus Life’. Urgh). So, I’m holding a competition. The person who can find my blog under the most ridiculous search wins a fantastic prize*.

Rules:

  • You must post the google search link in the comments of this post (so I know you’re not lying)
  • You must click the link (otherwise it won’t show up in my search terms, and this exercise is pointless)
  • If it is submitted anywhere but this post, it won’t be counted for the awesome prize*.

So, that’s it! Get searching, people!

*Please note, prize may not be fantastic or awesome. Results may vary.

2 comments:

  1. "Twin zombie apocalypse special jae"
    That is my submission. You popped up as the fourth thing on the page.
    I'm tempted to try more...

    ReplyDelete