Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tattoos

I have wanted a tattoo for 4 years. I've been planning, and I simply cannot decided what I want. I definitely want something nerdy, and I've got it down to several that I simply can't decide between.

So, even though this is a huge decision, I want you guys to help me decide. I will be happy with any of these, so I'm putting up a poll. Help me choose!

Your options are (all of these will only be outlines, I just couldn't find some of them):
K9

Cyberman Head

Dalek

Fen Badge (Pokemon)*

TARDIS


So, guys, go vote on the poll! I will keep saving my money and get the tattoo that gets the most votes. 

* This one may be in colour. I haven't decided yet.


6 comments:

  1. I voted for K9, but honestly, you should go with the one you want for the rest of your life, and if you're not sure, then maybe wait until you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love all of these as tattoos, though, but I simply don't have that much money, so I'm going to have to choose, and they would all be so good!

      Delete
  2. ALL OF THEM TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... Nope, I can't afford it, sadly. Maybe one day.

      Delete
  3. I say the cyberman one, just because I like the way it's facing forward. Where are you planning on putting it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured that would be the next step, after deciding what I wanted.

      Delete