Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How I'm going

Okie doke. I'm having a great time with my brother. I just thought I'd fill you in on our adventures. It's been interesting doing all the touristy stuff again. My family is originally from rural victoria, but I live in inner city Melbourne. We've been to the eureka tower, made a trip to the botanic garden, and see a couple of shows etc. at the arts centre. I've been kind of worried about him sleeping on my couch, not only because it's uncomfortable, but because I think the actual sofa may die soon if it keeps suffering such punishment. It's pretty old, so i'm considering buying a new one. This is a big deal for me, since money is kind of hard to come by when you're a student. So, I took my brother sofa shopping (for a second opinion) and I was kind of frightened. Have you ever been sofa shopping? It's scary shit. So many seats, I really didn't know where to start. You may think I'm exaggerating, but I've never done this before, so believe me when I say that I never want to do it again. I Spoke to the sales assistant about my price range, and the pointed me at the back of the store. I had a look around and saw a few that I kind of liked, but nothing to really suit my decor(that was a joke, of course). I almost bought one that I just sank into. I didn't want to leave it. But then I thought about the fact that I usually eat dinner on it, so sinking may not be desirable. But I may go back and buy it tomorrow. I really did like it. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how I was going, since I probably won't update again before my big adventure. I promise to take lots of photos. Give me a buzz if you're in sydney this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment