Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blog Resolutions

Okay, so I was talking to Shakespeare, and he was all like 'you should make a new years resolution, it's fun'. His was to spend less time in front of the computer, but he has the excuse that he's an IT guy, so less doesn't mean the same thing to him. But anyway, I kept saying no, and he wouldn't give up. He finally compromised and said I should make a Blog Resolution. I kind of liked that idea, so I made one.

My Blog Resolution is (drum roll) to post at least twice a month. It should be pretty easy, since I have only had one month ever where didn't meet this goal already.

Also, I fiddled with MS paint! Look, then I'll tell the story.
I was hanging out with one of Shakespeares friends, and his girlfriend was taking forever to get ready. He asked me why chics take so long to get dressed when guys can do it in 5 minutes. I drew him this, and now it's his desktop background. Mine too, since I really like it. But I want your opinion. Should I add drawings to my blog? They don't have to be good, and I think that I could have more stories if I'm able to illustrate. But I want to know what my reader thinks. :).



1 comment:

  1. It only takes me five minutes to get dressed, if that! The rest of the time I spend getting ready, however, is spent farting around with my unruly hair >.>

    I think drawings should be put it when you feel that they can enhance the story. They don't have to be good, they just have to get the point across.

    I do like this picture! It sufficiently sums up most girls out there!

    ReplyDelete