Sunday, November 13, 2011

So I'm sorry I've been gone for a bit. I've been so worried about my Uni applications, that I sort of forgot to write a post. So today I went in to the local park to people watch, which is what I do when I'm nervous. I sat behind some trees on a picnic blanket where I could see the path. This is a (crude) map of my park:
The little smiley face is me. The 2 black squares are the only 2 car parks in the whole park. I have good view of everyone walking in and out of the park, but they couldn't see me easily. I like guessing which cars people are going to. I'm even pretty good at it.

Anyway, I've been so busy with Uni stuff that I haven't even told you about my dinner with my parents. I go over once a month for home cooking. I'll write another post about that in a sec.

I just wanted to tell you why I've been gone. It must have been lonely without me here. I forgot to leave the lights on, so you must have been cold and frightened. Thankyou for not running away...

No comments:

Post a Comment