Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh God...

Hi guys... I'm sitting in a hospital. Not for me, but Shakespeare.

His doctor changed his meds. It was a simple thing, changing him to a weaker sedative (with different ingredients). He took one earlier, about an hour ago, and had an Anaphylactic reaction. I called an ambulance, and now he's in hospital. I was with him, but I called his parents and they're in visiting him at the moment.

I'm telling you guys this because I'm scared and I need to tell someone. I can't tell Shakespeare (doctors orders), and telling his parents seems cruel. I didn't want to call my parents because I just want blind sympathy, and if I called them, they'd probably come rushing over to scream at some doctors.

So now I'm sitting in the hospital (food court) and eating fries. I need something to happen, I need to know that they can fix him. I don't know what I'd do without Shakespeare, and the doctors seem really concerned.

Anyway, his parents just came down the escalator and told me I could go up and see him. The hospital has a visiting limit (2 in the room with the patient, max.) so now that they're out, I can see him again.

I'll keep you guys updated. :'(

1 comment:

  1. Anaphylactic reactions are the worst. My mum has the same thing, and it restricts her from eating pretty much all fast-foods, and about a hundred thousand other things. Luckily, she hasn't had a reaction lately. But it's scary as fuck when she does.

    ReplyDelete