Sunday, November 6, 2011

I changed the layout!

I told you I'd do two posts today. This actually doesn't count, really, I just wanted to point out, if you hadn't already noticed (how could you not?) that I changed the layout. Tell me, what do you think? I did like the old background, but several of the other blogs I read use it, so I get quite confused when I go from that blog back home to mine.

It isn't too bad to look at, is it? I sat here for 5 minutes staring at the screen until I decided that it wasn't too bright. This whole blog thing is making me make a lot of decisions for something I do for free. Maybe I should start charging you guys to look at my blog. That won't work though, because I don't think I have that many readers.

I'm not sure I like the way the background follows you down the page. I'm still on the fence about that. Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment