Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pizza & Bronchitis

I have figured out that you guys don't actually exist, but thats okay. I'm happy just talking to myself and advertising where I can until there are people out there.

Anyway, I realised today that I eat WAY too much pizza. I do my shopping on Sunday, and my groceries usually consist of 7 prepackaged pizzas, two 2 litre tubs of English toffee ice-cream, a box of cereal, 3 bottles of caffeine-free pepsi, and 6 packets of lollies. I have pizza for dinner, then ice-cream for dessert. Lunch the next day, I have pizza leftover. It continues like this until I fall into and endless cycle of meatlovers and frozen dessert.

But, this may not make much sense. I was just talking the other day about choosing a university, but I'm doing my own shopping? I took a gap year between high school and uni so I could get some 'life experience'. So, I moved away from home, bought an apartment etc.

I also have bronchitis... Its like the flu (for me, anyway) but with a nagging, horrible cough. I have been curled up on my couch for 10 days watching my Doctor Who DVDs. Pair that with my inability to drive and my lack of bus money, and you have someone walking down the street trying to cough up her lungs. I had someone pull over and ask me if I needed to go to hospital. I tried to reply through my coughing, but they took me to hospital anyway (for some reason, they couldn't understand me). So now, in addition to antibiotics, I am now on a strong cough suppressant that completely knocks me out. So, I'm going to go to bed before I fall asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment