Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pictures

I was sorting through my pictures, deciding which I could delete, and I found the strangest pictures. I'm not even sure why I have these.

This one, I believe, was for a school project. To the best of my recollection, we had to choose a country, draw its flag, then write a story about it. All the good countries were taken, so I wrote a story (similar to Hetalia... Look it up) about all the countries having personalities. I forgot to warn my teacher, and so got a grumpy face on my work (this was grade 1).

I can really not explain why I have a picture of a snake on my computer, but it may have something to do with a point in my life (last year) where I was desperate for a pet snake.

I don't even have this Album! I don't have a problem with Avril Lavigne, but I'm still not quite sure why this is actually on here. Sorry about her giving you the finger from your computer screens, but surely you were expecting that?
This was a pie I made for Food Technology (Home Economics), but I don't know why I have the picture of it on my home computer. I took the photo and uploaded it at school. Maybe I was just really proud.

Anyway proud blog viewers. Thats all I can find at the moment. Sorry about the enormous loading time, but sacrifices must be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment