Sunday, August 7, 2011

University Open Days

Hi everyone... That seemed a logical way to start my blog 5 minutes ago, but now it feels stupid.

I went to a University Open Day today. It was fun. I saw hipsters. Walked in an awesome Library. But I have 1 problem with the University... They don't have any clubs/bands/orchestras in which I can play my Euphonium (If you don't know what that is, google it).

This is, of course, an easily remedied issue. But by my musical talent I will NOT be the one to do so. Someone else can go out there and make a club for brass players. As a soon to be first year Undergrad, I refuse to have the guts, moxie and/or pizzazz that it takes to speak to someone important. BAHA!

I say BAHA to Universities where I have to be forward thinking and strong-willed. I will simply have to go to more open days until I find one that meets all my needs, then settle in and keep my head down.

I should go to bed now, as it is almost midnight. Join me in one more cheerful BAHA before I say goodnight.
  BAHA BAHA BAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment