Friday, August 26, 2011

Hiya

Yo... Sorry I didn't update the other morning, but Shakespeare wanted me to go cycling with him again. I generally don't give him everything he wants like this, but he is so sweet when he's hyperactive.

He was hanging out with some friends today, so I decided I wanted to clean my apartment. I looked at my desk, and I chose to really quickly check my email. Then I saw that my welcome email from Pottermore had arrived, so I spent the rest of the day on that. If anyone wants to friend me (or what ever it is one does at hogwarts) I am RiverMahogany39

Anyway, I was going to do lots of exciting stuff and then tell you about it, but I got distracted, so here are some pictures of my cat, Umbreon. The first 2 are of him as a kitten. The third is current(ish)




No comments:

Post a Comment