Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things that make me stupidly happy

We all have those things that can cheer us up, even when we're in the worst of mood. Some we can explain, some we can't. This is a list of mine. Share yours in the comments!

Escalators:
Not all escalators. Just certain ones. There's this one company here in Australia that makes elevators and escalators. They're the ones I like. Why? Because their name is Schindler's Lifts.

Mr Blue Sky by ELO:
Just listen to it. Happiest song ever.

Travel mugs:
This is one of my inexplicable ones. I'm happy when I drink out of travel mugs. Possibly because it's usually 5 am and the start of a road trip, but even when I'm late to work and so must drink my morning coffee on the go.

Tim tams:
Do you American people have timtams? If not, remind me to send you some. They are a chocolate biscuit that's coated in chocolate, and I have a massive sweet tooth for timtams. There's like a million different varieties, but I'm a classic girl.

Climbing trees:
This one can be traced back to my childhood, when climbing trees was badass because you'd get in heaps of trouble from the teachers if they caught you. I was one of the awesomest people in my school (before I was the weirdest) and climbing trees still makes me feel badass. It's one of my favourite things to do well drunk.

That's all I can think of now, but this is another list I'll absolutely be adding to.

Don't forget about my Christmas giveaway. I'm totally adamant that this competition is going to go well. Just be the 7th person to email me your favourite Christmas carol (or last person, if we don't have 7 entries) before the 9th of December and you can win a heap of awesome stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment