Monday, November 19, 2012

ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS?!

So, from Halloween to Christmas! Everything's happening this time of year. Sorry for the people who celebrate Thanks Giving. I'm not having any of that on my blog. I mean, what do we Aussies have to be thankful for? The fact that every single animal in this country could kill us without a second thought?

Anyway, apparently it's quite surprising for an introvert like me to love holidays this much (at least, that's what my psych says). But they're so fun!

Why am I so pumped for Christmas already? Because it's started for me! I'm writing and mailing cards, and my favourite place on the internet has started their secret santa. Plus, I've started buying all my Christmas presents.

AND! It's only 11 days until Shakespeare comes home from London. So that's a super exciting thing as well.

I'm doing another giveaway for Christmas. Just be the 7th person to send me an email containing your favourite Christmas carol (Lyrics) and you'll win a Christmas hamper! The last day to email me is the 9th of December. I'll announce the winner and send off the prize on the 10th.

That's it for this Christmas post, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment