Monday, February 6, 2012

An Old Married Couple.

A friend of mine got married yesterday. It was a beautiful ceremony, but that's not what I'm talking about. Shakespeare and I were talking to the bride and her mother. Her mother asked if she was sure that they could handle married life. The bride replied that they had been 'practising' every weekend, staying together, basically being married...

Anyway, when we got home, Shakespeare suggested that we try it. My first response was 'are we planning on getting married?'. He looked surprised for a second, then, to save explaining myself, I said yes. So now we're married for 2 weeks. It's going well so far. He's staying at my house (even though his is much bigger) because it's only a few blocks from his work. That means I get to take his car to my work.

I get to cook. I can cook most things. Shakespeare is making it up to me by making cakes and cookies and  stuff like that. He doesn't realise that just because I don't cook doesn't mean I can't.

But I just thought you guys deserved a post, and I wanted to tell you what was happening. I'll probably update throughout the week.

Also, 15 page views yesterday! I'm so excited!

3 comments: