Monday, October 17, 2011

Hey, look! A wild Shakespeare!

Hi guys. I'm not actually writing a post tonight. I'm letting Shakespeare have a try at writing a post. He's really excited (sitting next to me bouncing excited) and I make no promises about the goodness of what he's going write. I have stuff to do, so I'm going to set him loose on my blog. See you later, if he doesn't kill you first.

------------------

Hi!!! I'm awesome! This is my special way of telling Katie that I pre ordered the Sims 3 pets for her, and she is going to get a random text when it comes into the store. So I decided I should warn her. I sort of hope she reads this.

So, anyway, how is everyone? I'm tired, which is bad because it's only nine o'clock and I shouldn't be sleepy yet.

I'm watching Rove LA, and I while I was watching, I made a graph that shows the awesomeness/hotness of celebrities compared to how much I know about them. I made it in excel, so I don't know how to move that across to here. If you can tell me how, I'll do it, and then you will be amazed at my awesome graph making skills.

So, I plan to make unicorns by breeding a horse and an echidna. Although that may just create a spiky horse. I'm trying not to make this sound like I'm making sex jokes, but it isn't working, is it?

I wish I could explain my hopeless blogging powers, but since I can't, I wrote a song.
 Check it out, I'm writing a blog!
 But I should go and feed my frogs.
 I hope and pray this doesn't suck too much,
 Because if it does, I'm totally fucked!
What do you think? I don't really have frogs, I just needed a rhyme for blog. If it's really awful, shoot me now, because Katie is going to kill me if I turn people off her blog.

I'm going to go before I make this worse. I might talk to you later. If I get good feed back, I'll get Katie to promote my blog. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment