Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Happy again!

Hi guys. Remember this post (you should, it was the most recent one!) where I told you about my fight with Shakespeare? Well, he came by today and said he was sorry. The following is a conversation we had made up entirely of shouting through the door, because I wouldn't let him in:
S- Katie, it's me. I'm sorry, will you let me in?
K- No, go away!
S- I made you an apology cake. Please let me in!
K- What kind of cake is it? (I was actually considering letting him in at this point)
S- Vanilla! I'm sorry, I should let you live how you want!
K- No, go away!
S- Why?
K- I'm not letting you in. You took my internet!
S- You stole it back! Aren't we even?
K- No!
S- Again, WHY?
K- Because I love you and you made me sad!
S- I'm sorry, what can I do to show you that?
   Then I walked away and pouted on the couch. He let himself in with his key and put the apology cake in the kitchen and left. I looked at the cake and it had lots of edible flowers on it (Shakespeare's hobby is cake decorating). I realised that he was fantastic, so I called him and said I was sorry. Then he came over and I let him clean up my apartment. I was supervising.

So now I'm happy again! Please don't judge Shakespeare's neat freakiness, he doesn't do it on purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Smart women pass up apology flowers for apology cake and apology cleaning. And God knows someone has to supervise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. I meant to take a photo of the cake, but I ate it. And I totally had to supervise! How else was he going to know where to put things?

    ReplyDelete