Monday, May 13, 2013

Why I shouldn't let my brother buy my alcohol (AKA SayCo talks wine)


My brother is 18 now. It's a fairly recent occurrence. So, he's now able to buy me alcohol. Which means I don't have to put on pants, EVAR!

Unfortunately, he hasn't got very good taste in... well, anything. The other day, I asked him to pick me up a bottle of white wine while he was out. Preferably a Moscato or a Riesling. Not only does he return with a Chardonnay, but a shitty one at that. I gave him cash, so it wasn't like he couldn't afford any better. I drank it anyway (who am I to pass up free wine?) but it wasn't the first time this has happened. There is NO alcohol that he has good taste in. Beer? NOPE!

Seriously, he mostly drinks cruisers. He doesn't know what glass goes with what drink. I knew that before I was 15. How has he escaped this education? I understand that not everyone shares my tastes, but I take it upon myself to teach him about the amazing world of alcohol.

Sadly, he finally finished moving out today. I arranged for him to move in with Jae (who has a house he can't afford on his own) and it's taken him 3 weeks to move out. I am sad to see him go, though.

Anyway, I just needed to rant about my brother. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment