Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Getting back on the bike

I stopped any and all kinds of physical activity pretty much when I broke my arm. So now it's officially time to get back to work. I started today, by setting up the wind trainer (for my bike) in the loungeroom and going out for a ride. Super easy, but fun all the same.

Question is, should I set up another blog for my athletic endevours? I want to share my various stories, but I don't want to bore people here who don't care. I'll probably set up a poll. Look out for that. I want you all voting :)

On a completely different note, I'm considering starting a "Australia by Australians" blog, which will review places that tourists wouldn't normally visit (hence the "By Australians" part). But I need some help. If you're an Aussie and want to write with me, shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment