Friday, December 28, 2012

Hey everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas. I certainly am. But that's another story for another post. Right now, I just have some changes to talk about.

First up: You may have noticed that their aren't anymore ads on the blog. That's because I will (all going well) be getting ads through project wonderful from now on. I can choose how big I want the ads, and what I want to allow. It's a much better system that Google Adsense, and I recommend it to everyone thinking about getting ads (or advertising, which I'm also doing).

Nextly, I've changed some other stuff up in the colour schemes and stuff. It's barely anything, though, so you probably didn't even notice. I'm still really happy with the swirly stuff going on in the background.

I do apologise for the lack of posts this month. Christmas kind of snuck up on me. I'll try to post about what happened over my Christmas soon after this post, and you can expect a post on the 1st of January.

That's really all I've got happening at the moment. Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Any others I can't think of Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment