Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Awesome Search Words Award!

The votes have been tallied, and we have an OFFICIAL winner of my search words contest.

The awesomest (and only) submission is:
"Twin zombie apocalypse special Jae"
Thank you 'The Dreamer'!

You can have one of two mystery prizes. First is an actual tangible prize that gets sent to your real house, and the second is something that's possible without giving me your address. The first is a better prize, but you know, some people are a bit uncomfortable giving information out on the internet. I do promise that I'm not going to stalk you or anything.

You can tell me what you want me to do by posting in the comments or messaging the page on facebook here (of which I am the only person who can see messages). I'm cool either way.

So, that's the competition, folks. You can all go back to your lives now.

2 comments:

  1. :D I LOVE WINNING THINGS!
    I'm so excited :D
    I think I'll go with Door Number One. I do love me a good tangible prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You can find my email in the (brand new) contact me Page. Just send me your address and I'll send it ASAP.

      Delete